Features of Dynamic website
Dynamic websites use more complex code than static websites. The layout and the page content are created separately. The content is stored in a database. Words, numbers, and images are stored as unique elements in the database and put together to be displayed on a page only if asked. This allows you to provide individual information to the user and let them personalize the content according to their preferences.
You want to sell products or services online.
You want to interact with your users and offer them some online-services such as user-accounts, user rating and communities.
You want to provide different content to different users.
You want to let users personalize the content or the layout.
You want to give access to more people who can edit the website with different permissions.
- Website's design Theme Development
- Logo design.
- Ability of adding unlimited content.
- Management of the members' list.
- Full access to the administration area.
- Logged in visitors can review the content.
- Newsletters sending.
- Image Gallery.
- Contact form.
- Basic tasks for website's security.
- Basic tasks for website's search optimization.
- Basic tasks for website's performance optimization.