Features of Static website
A static creative website may include salient features like information about a company and its products / services via text, photos, animations, audio/video by interactive menus and navigation. A static creative website includes several additional features that are useful for business purposes like for corporate identity, for customers,opportunities for business Expansion etc.
- Easily showcase your product, services and your profile.
- A Static website is best suited for sites that will not require frequent updates.
- Static websites are often referred to as Small Business Website, Brochure Website, Business Card website, etc.
- In static websites the site owner through an online demonstration tries to persuade the prospective visitors to the website to purchase products and services.
- Ideally it would have a product/service description and contact information.
- Once a static website is set up, making changes to a static website would require web programming knowledge, knowledge of html editing software like Front page /Dream weaver, image editing software like Adobe Photo shop and further on editing java scripts.